Omaha Insurance Company (also known as Mutual of Omaha or United of Omaha) has been helping families maintain their financial stability for over 100 years. With a wide portfolio of products, the company has a solution to fit many needs such as Medicare supplement plans and final expense coverage for seniors as well as term life insurance, permanent life insurance, business insurance, or estate planning. The company maintains an A+ financial rating from A.M. Best.
Every Medigap plan is guaranteed renewable and can create a predictable expense structure for senior citizens’ healthcare – a very important ability for individuals on a fixed income. Medicare supplement plans offered by Omaha:
Life Insurance and Final Expense (Burial Insurance) Programs:
- GUL Complete – A universal life insurance policy with premiums and death benefits guaranteed for life, all the way up to age 120. The policy includes a cash value, but any funds borrowed from the cash value may change the policy guarantees. Contact us for more details.
- AccumUL Plus – A universal life insurance policy that accumulates greater cash value than GUL Complete, while still providing guaranteed coverage for life.
- Legacy SPL – A single premium universal life insurance policy with a death benefit that will remain guaranteed for life with no further premiums paid. An excellent wealth transfer tool if passing a lump sum to heirs, and allows the beneficiary to receive the funds tax-free.
- Term Life Answers – A term life insurance policy with premiums and death benefits guaranteed for your choice of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Can be converted to permanent life insurance all the way up to age 65, or the end of the term period, whichever comes first. The lowest cost term product from United of Omaha.
- Term Life Express – A no medical exam term life insurance policy with premiums and benefits guaranteed for your choice of 15, 20, or 30 years. Maximum death benefit is $400,000, and premiums are higher than the fully underwritten Term Life Answers product. A return of premium option can be added to the policy to pay back all premiums at the end of the term period.
- Term Life Complete – A term life insurance policy with premiums and death benefits guaranteed for your choice of 15, 20, or 30 years. A return of premium option can be added to the policy to pay back all premiums at the end of the term period.
- Term Life Express and Term Life Complete include the following riders at no charge:
- Accelerated death benefit – pays 92% of the death benefit in a lump sum if life expectancy is 24 months or less (12 months in Florida).
- Most companies pay only 25% or 50% on accelerated benefit riders and require 12 month or less life expectancy.
- Unemployment provision – Waives premiums for one six-month period in the event of unemployment
- Residential damage rider – Waives premiums for one six-month period in the event of your primary residence sustaining $25,000 or more in damage
- Accidental death benefit – if death occurs by accident while a fare-paying passenger in public transportation (bus, train, airplane, etc), pays an additional benefit equal to the face amount of the policy, up to an additional $250,000
- Whole Life Guaranteed – A guaranteed issue non-participating whole life insurance policy with no health questions. Up to $20,000 of coverage, and features a cash value accumulation
- Whole Life Express – A simplified issue non-participating whole life insurance policy with no physical exam required and only a few short health questions. Up to $50,000 of coverage available, featuring a cash value accumulation
If you have any questions about Medicare supplement insurance plans and/or life insurance policies and would like a free quote comparison, please give us a call at 1-888-972-0024 or click here to send us an e-mail.