Standard Insurance, one of the leading disability insurance companies, recently introduced the Platinum Protector Disability Insurance policy. Platinum Protector has many of the same “bells and whistles” as Guardian’s industry-leading ProVider Plus disability policy, which until recently was completely unrivaled.
- Click here to download a copy of the Platinum Protector product brochure.
- Click here download a sample policy for Platinum Protector.
The Platinum Protector policy from Standard includes the following benefits:
- True “own occupation” definition of disability
- Specialty “own occupation” definition of disability for physicians and attorneys specializing in a particular field
- Compassionate Care benefit – pays benefits while taking care of a sick or disabled loved one
- Guaranteed renewable for the full benefit period, up to age 67 – contract terms cannot be changed
- Non-cancellable by optional rider to guarantee premiums for the full benefit period
- Benefit periods to age 67, or for 2, 5, or 10 years
- Elimination period choices of 60, 90, 180, and 365 days
- Residual disability pays a benefit for partial disability with a loss of 20% income or 20% time or 20% duties for the full benefit period. 100% benefit paid during the first six months.
- Waiver of premiums while on claim for either total or partial disability
- Waiver of elimination period for recurrent and presumptive disabilities
- Future increase option available to guarantee up to an additional $10,000/month in benefits regardless of health
- Automatic 4% compound increases for the first five years
- Unlimited coverage for mental/nervous disorders
- Cost of living adjustment – compound interest tied to the CPI with a 3% or 6% maximum
- No offset for social insurance programs like SSDI and Worker’s compensation
- No offset for benefits received under other insurance policies
- Benefits are tax-free when premiums are paid with after-tax money
To get a personalized quote for the Platinum Protector individual disability insurance policy from Standard Insurance, please give us a call at 1-888-972-0024 or CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail 24 hours a day.