Principal’s HH750 individual disability insurance is one of the most comprehensive products in the industry, offering very competitive premiums, excellent contract terms, and a solid reputation for being a leading disability insurer.
- Click here to download a copy of the brochure for Principal HH750 disability insurance
- Click here to download a sample copy of Principal HH750
Competitive advantages of Principal’s HH750 disability insurance policy include the following:
- True “own occupation” definition of disability available for many occupations
- Guaranteed renewable and non-cancellable (premiums can never increase and contract terms cannot be changed)
- Occupation class 5A additional premium discount available for selected occupations such as actuaries, architects, attorneys CPA’s, engineers, executives, and pharmacists)
- Coverage up to age 70 available
- Waiver of premiums while on claim and a refund of premiums for any months paid when eligible for claim
- Benefits for partial disabilities and a recovery provision for lost income, even after recovering from disability. Proportional benefit for the full benefit period.
- Automatic minimum 4% compound increases for the first six years of coverage
- Benefit update offers additional coverage without any medical evidence of insurability every 3 years
- No time limitation on mental/nervous disorders for most occupations and states (additional discount offered in states that require a limitation)
- Cost of living adjustment available to keep pace with inflation
- Death benefit pays a lump sum equal to 3 times the monthly benefit in the event of death while on claim
- Supplemental health benefit pays a lump sum equal to 6 times the monthly benefit in the event of cancer, a stroke, or a coronary artery bypass surgery
- Capital sum benefit pays a lump sum equal to 12 times the monthly benefit in the event of an irrecoverable loss of sight in one eye, or loss of one foot or hand
- Lifetime benefit for presumptive disabilities if you choose an age-65 or longer benefit period
- Extended total disability benefit rider pays additional benefits after age 65 for a total disability before age 55
If you would like a personalized quote for a Principal disability policy, please complete the short form below. You can also call us at 1-888-972-0024 or CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail 24 hours a day.