Quoting disability insurance is dependent upon a number of factors to give an accurate quote, including:
- Occupation class
- Annual income
- Type of income (e.g. W-2 employee, 1099 contractor, S-Corporation, C-Corporation, etc.)
- Do you have any group long-term disability is in place? If so, what percentage of salary does it cover and is it taxable or non-taxable?
- Do you have any other individual disability insurance in place? If so, what is the benefit amount?
- Are you self-employed? If so, do you work from home more than 50% of the time and how long have you been in business?
- Have you recently changed occupations or employment?
- Are you taking any prescriptions?
- Are you being treated for any medical conditions?
- Any history of hospitalization, emergency room visits, or surgeries?
- Any history of mental health treatment?
- Any history of other medical treatment?
Medical conditions may require an exclusion rider, premium percentage increase (a rating), or a limitation of benefits allowed (such as optional benefit riders or reduced benefit period).
Due to the number of factors that go into creating the structure of a disability policy, instant online quotes are not available.
To get a quote for a disability insurance policy to protect your income, give us a call today at 1-888-972-0024 or CLICK HERE to send us an e-mail. We can help design a disability policy to suit your personal needs and budget.